From time to time we get involved in wine shows and wine gourmet evenings. These events give us
the opportunity to meet customers and present our wines at various venues. We will give details
of upcoming events in our newsletters. We hope that we will be able to meet and chat to you at
some of these wine functions. Although we do attend certain wine shows, it is really the wine
gourmet evenings that are our preferred way of presenting Grangehurst wines.
Wine Gourmet Dinners:
Grangehurst wines are made to be enjoyed with fine cuisine, and we are proud to have presented our
wines at various exclusive restaurants, hotels and game lodges – including those listed below.
- Lynton Hall – South Coast, KwaZulu Natal
- The Winchester Mansions Hotel – Sea Point, Cape Town
- Phinda Game Lodge – Zululand
- Belvidere Manor – Knysna
- Browns of Rivonia – Johannesburg
- Hunters' Country House – Plettenberg Bay
- Tsala Treetop Lodge – Plettenberg Bay
- The Plettenberg Hotel – Plettenberg Bay
- Hartford House – The Midlands, KwaZulu Natal
- Granny Mouse's Country House - The Midlands, KwaZulu Natal
- Grande Roche Hotel – Paarl
- Cape Grace Hotel – Waterfront, Cape Town
- Fordoun Hotel & Spa – The Midlands, KwaZulu Natal
We have attended various wine shows over the years – but do not attend all the shows every year.
We alternate between the following wine shows:
- Cape Winemakers Guild Showcase – Cape Town & Johannesburg (every year)
- Caroline's Red Wine Review – Cape Town
- Winex – Johannesburg
- Juliet Cullinan Wine Show – Johannesburg & Durban
- Mercury Winey Week – Durban
- The Jo'burg Wine Show
- Stellenbosch Wine Festival.